Features and Benefits of 6.5 Creedmoor
- 20-round box
- $325 for 500 rounds
- Sold in bulk ( 500 rounds )
- Heat Shield™ tips
- 6.5 Creedmoor caliber
- 40 grains
- AMP® bullet jackets
- Specifically matched powder
- Hornady Precision Hunter
6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grains ELD-X Features:
Highlighting the profoundly unrivaled ELD-X slug with Heat Shield tip, Precision Hunter is the best burden for ANY chasing circumstance due to its successful terminal presentation at ALL viable ranges.Featuring ELD-X Bullets with Heat Shield tip
- BEST-IN-CLASS BCS Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield tip opposes the impacts of streamlined warming and holds its shape to keep up with the most noteworthy in-class BC over its whole direction.
- MATCH ACCURATE HUNTING BULLET Streamlined secant ogive with ideal boat tail plan exceptionally concentric AMP slug coats Heat Shield tip consolidate for drastically predominant streamlined productivity.
- Destroying CONVENTIONAL RANGE PERFORMANCE With high speed, 0-400 yard sway, the slug ceaselessly extends all through its entrance way.
- The thick knife of the coat and high InterLock ring keep the center and coat together giving 50-60% weight maintenance.
- BEST EXTENDED RANGE TERMINAL PERFORMANCE AVAILABLE Upon low speed, 400 yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip crashes in reverse into the slug to start development.
- Showing controlled development with a huge mushroom and 85-90% held weight, the projectile gives profound infiltration and huge pits. Accessible as part slugs or in plant stacked Precision Hunter ammo.
NOTE : Buy Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 140 gr ELD® Match from Discount ammo store in STOCK at $325 for 500 rounds
hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 500 rounds 140 grains in stock
|2710 Feet Per Second
|Hornady ELD Match
HORNADY® MATCH™ BULLETS
Hornady® Match™ rifle ammo is stacked with the most precise, reliable match projectiles on the planet, highlighting our AMP® slug coats.
Uncommonly SELECTED CASES
Cases are painstakingly chosen dependent on severe models: divider thickness consistency, inside limit, case weight and reliable divider concentricity.
Painstakingly MATCHED POWDER
Powder is coordinated cautiously to every particular burden for ideal pressing factor, speed and predictable exactness.
Tough QUALITY CONTROL
With incredibly close resistances and severe quality control, all Hornady® Match™ ammo highlights better part than parcel consistency.
From the slug seating to the ideal charges and speeds, Hornady® Match™ ammo is intended to satisfy organization originator, J.W. Hornady’s unique objective: “Ten shots through one opening.” Read more..
hornady 6.5 Creedmoor $325 for 500 rounds $325 (500 rounds) VIDEO DESCRIPTION
ABOUT 6.5 CREEDMOOR 500 rounds
The 6.5 Creedmoor phenomenon has muddied the waters and confused a lot of hunters. The efficient little cartridge has become so popular, so ubiquitous, that many shooters are ascribing it powers it can’t live up to. Yeah, it’s a great, low-recoil round for precision shooting at ridiculous distances. But it’s not a super cartridge.
In fact, there are many cartridges that outshoot the Creedmoor.
- Before you condemn me to the lower levels of Dante’s Inferno, consider external ballistics — the stability, accuracy, drop, deflection, and kinetic energy of the bullet in flight. What the bullet does in flight and when it strikes game are what matters, not the cartridge’s size, shape, or title. A cartridge’s size and shape, however, determine how much velocity they can give a bullet. So size does matter. It’s obviously unfair to pit a 6.5 Creedmoor (41 grains of powder) against a 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum (78 grains of powder.) But it should be fair to compare many other cartridges to the Creed. Specifically, we should compare other rounds commonly used to hunt similar species (whitetails, mule deer, pronghorns, and coyotes) and cartridges that launch bullets of similar weight at roughly similar velocities with similar recoil.
- Let’s define those parameters. The Creedmoor gets its longrange performance reputation from a combination of 140- to 143-grain, high B.C. bullets and fast twist rifling, usually 1:8 or even 1:7.5. Full house loads in 7-pound rifles recoil with about 15.7 ft.-lbs. energy at a recoil velocity of 12 fps. You can choose lighter bullets from 100 grains to 130 grains, too, for higher velocities, flatter trajectories, and even less recoil.
- Many other cartridges fit this category, but before introducing them, recognize that muzzle velocities vary significantly from rifle to rifle, load to load. Barrel length, chamber dimensions, etc., can add or subtract 100 fps, even as much as 200 fps from the same ammunition. Handloaders often tread on dangerous ice by pushing excessive pressures to gain speed. So we’ll stick with sensible velocity averages as listed in handloading manuals and/or ammo manufacturers’ published claims.
- Understand there are many ways to measure cartridge/bullet performance. Obviously drop, wind deflection, and energy are important. But so is Maximum Point Blank Range, the distance at which a dead-on hold puts the bullet within the desired vital target area. Zeroing a rifle for MPBR provides maximum efficiency and permits quick target engagement. Because most commonly hunted “big game” species from pronghorn to moose have at least an 8-inch circle of vital tissue (broadside, chest,) we’ll use 8 inches as our target size and zero each cartridge/bullet for its MPBR so that bullets aimed dead center do not rise above nor fall below this circle.
Hornady 65 creedmoor 500 rounds $325
We can’t acknowledge returns on ammo. All ammo deals are conclusive.
It is dependent upon the client to know every neighborhood law and comply with them. By buying ammo or magazines you ensure that you are 21 years old.
Conveyance DATE AND MANUALLY REVIEWED ORDERS
- We offer the assessed conveyance date at checkout for UPS and Fedex delivering. This is a gauge dependent on the current distribution center work process and the delivery transporter’s travel time.
- On the off chance that your request requires manual survey the transportation date might be postponed. Orders that should be physically checked are hailed by our framework. Ordinarily we banner orders for manual check if the charging and delivery address don’t coordinate, we need an ID on record to dispatch the request, or if the request is from a first time client for a huge sum. We will reach you immediately to check your request or solicitation an ID. To assist this cycle go ahead and get in touch with us ahead of time to confirm the request or present your ID. Kindly present the ID utilizing the apparatuses on the site to transfer your ID. This information is shown underneath under your comparing state. Whenever you have been checked you will be put on a white rundown for future orders. We thank you for your assistance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.